Nowadays, Dell Inkjet printers are mainly used for various printing purposes.These printing devices also give top quality print but also save your time and money. The most important question arises that how to set up dell inkjet printers over wireless networks. Installing these printers over wireless can be a tricky and difficult job for a user even a professional technician. This process differs according to windows but we make it very easy just by explaining some important steps given below:-
Set up of Dell Inkjet Printers over Wireless Network for Windows 10-
1- Connect the USB cables from computer and printer correctly.
2- Click “Start” button & in search box type “Wireless set up utility.”
3- Click on “Wireless Set up Utility” button and follow on screen Prompts.
4- See nearby networks on Screen. When your network name displays on screen:-
A: - Click on Network Name and click on “Continue” button.
B: - Enter your network password and permit Dell software window may display and click on Ok button and then continue.
C:- When prompted and remove USB cable from both computer and USB. Your dell inkjet Printer is now set up to wireless network.
5- If above explained step are not sufficient to connect your printer to wireless network and try to connecting using WPS:-
a- On printer operator panel, you have to click on “Set up” button.
b- Choose your network set up and choose WPS push Method.
c- Eight –ten digit number will be shown under pin method and enter PIN on router safety page.
d- Finally, click on Wi-Fi icon for printer set up on wireless network. If you have any issue, you should call at Dell Printer Set Up Number 1-800-834-1377 for instant help.
Set up of Inkjet Printers over Wireless Network for Windows 8:-
- You should make sure that USB is connected properly at both ends with computer & printer.
- Move your cursor on upper right of screen up until you see Charms Bar.
- Touch it and click on search option. In the search box type “Wireless set up utility.”
- Click on “Wireless set up utility and follow the prompts.
- When your network name displays and you should follow the instructions described in point 4 of windows 10.
- If above steps are not enough to connect your printer over wireless network, you should try to connect just by using WPS with same procedure that is explained in the point 5 of windows 10. If you have any issue, you should call Dell Printer Tech Support team instantly.
Set up of Dell Inkjet Printers over Wireless Network for Windows 7-
- You need to connect USB cables to computer and printer.
- Click on “Start” button and click on Program option.
- Click on “Dell printer” button and go to Dell printer home.
- Click on “Setting Tab” and choose wireless set up Utility.
- You can see your printer nearby network and when your network name displays and you must follow steps explained in the Point 4 of windows to connect the device properly.
- If these steps are not sufficient and then you need to use the steps in the point 5 of windows 10. If you have any error, you should call at Dell Printer Support Number 1-800-834-1377 for quick help.
Content Source:- https://goo.gl/Sjdkwg