A local trusted estate agent that's part of a national network.
Low online fees with a 24/7 customer service in Bolton
We take all the excellent local customer service you would expect from a traditional agent and we offer this to you at internet prices. No sale no fee, not like some internet agents who charge upfront.
This hybrid package is unbeatable, call us today.
Sales fee’s from £500 or 0.5% plus vat
Let fees from £250 plus vat
The Who and Why of Open House Bolton
Who are we?
Hello and welcome to Open House...a trusted and recognised brand in the world of estate agency. We are one of the fastest growing hybrid agents, with a national presence and offering a top class service at unrivalled costlier.
Here at Open House Bolton we bring you a truly hybrid estate agent experience. This allows you to benefit from fantastic savings without losing the personal and local estate agent expertise.
What Makes Us Hybrid? We bring to you local and dedicated agents right here in Bolton and the surrounding areas, who have expert local knowledge of your market and we marry it with internet prices – that’s a hybrid worth hyping! Sell your house
So Why Open House Bolton?
Research shows that over 93% of successful home buyers use the internet to search for a property. We use all the major marketing portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation and many others, to capture this demographic, we also use traditional local advertising the capture the other 7%!
On top of that we work on a no sale/let no fee basis and won’t charge upfront fees (unless you prefer to).
To add to that (if it couldn’t get any better!) our phones lines are open 24/7, you will deal with one agent and not get passed around the office, so service to our customers is honest, reliable and gives you total peace of mind – which is worth its weight in gold when it comes to moving house!
This model enables us to save you £1000’s, and give you a positive experience of moving house.
So with national coverage, local expertise, a huge online marketing network and telephone lines that are open 24/7; we are qualified and committed to getting you the best possible price for your property. Our unique pro-active sales approach also ensures that you achieve a quick sale, not one that takes months or even years! That’s why Open House Bolton is part of one of the UK’s fastest growing Hybrid estate agencies...the question therefore should be - why not Open House Bolton?
Thinking about moving house? Want an agent that will really make things happen?
Welcome to Open House Bolton.
Your national network of local trusted agents, with low online fees AND a full 24/7 service in Bolton. Scroll down for more details and a free valuation.
Open House is a trusted and recognised estate agent with national coverage and a large network of local agents. Fast becoming one of the fastest ‘Hybrid’ agents around. You won’t be put off by the price! We offer online fees BUT provide a full service you would expect from a traditional agent – no hidden fees, upfront fees or unnecessary charges.You won’t be passed from one person to the next! You will have your own personal and local property expert who will guide you through from start to finish with 24/7 support and service.
We advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocaton and many many more.
See our blog page for more in depth information on how we will work for you.
About Daniel Cole
Open House Bolton, Managing Director
Daniel has worked in the property industry for 18 years. He has expert knowledge of the industry in general and also the local markets in Bolton and Greater Manchester. He has worked for a variety of estate and lettings agents through the years gaining invaluable knowledge and experience. This led him to becoming a portfolio manager for a residential investment company. He was responsible for the management and lettings for up to 800 properties nationwide and also assisted significantly in the sales of many of these properties. Letting agent Bolton
It has been from this experience that Daniel has set up various property service businesses helping sellers, landlords and investors alike with their properties. Open House Bolton is his latest venture and is very excited to launch this new office bringing with him a wealth of experience.
To contact Daniel directly regarding any property consultancy queries, please complete the form below.
Visit for more information: https://www.openhousebolton.com/copy-of-about/