Do you have a habit of creating the sticky notes? Well if your answer is a yes then we guarantee that you are among the lists of the PC users who increase their productivity by using several tools available to them. Now, have you ever wondered about converting your sticky notes into a PDF? Dial Adobe Technical Support Phone Number and resolve your issue. We are sure if you have wondered then still you won't be aware of the steps to do that. So, thank your luck because, in this article, we are going to provide the best troubleshooting steps recommended by the Adobe support phone number experts as mentioned below to fix this issue.
- So, the first step of this procedure is to launch the PDF file in the Adobe Reader on your PC.
- After that, you have to right-click on the PDF file and then you have to click on the button named as ADD STICKY NOTE.
- In the next step of this procedure, you have to write the contents of the note.
- After that, you have to click on the EDIT button and then tap the Preferences button followed by tapping on the Commenting category.
- Now, it's the time to enable the option named as PRINT NOTES AND POP-UPS.
- The final step of this procedure is to click on the PRINT button followed by clicking on the File button and selecting the Document and Markups under the Comments category and you are done.
Dial Adobe Flash Player Technical Support Phone Number and get quick technical support in minimal time.