Timing is very essential and important in everything we do in our life. Here, we will give you some important tips and tricks to optimize your speed when working with MS access, all these tips and tricks will assist you to manage the time while generating access database.
- Every table must have main keys- when creating access database in MS access make sure, every table in your access database must have primary keys. This permits the computer system to locate rapidly and connect records with other tables, which are generally known as a secondary index on a connecting table’s field alongside the primary key field. If you have any question, you can call at toll free MS Access Technical Support Phone Number 1-844-200-0209 to get instant help.
- Removing Subdatasheet's- When working with MS access database, this created unwanted Subdatasheet's between the related tables, it has a huge performance hit if the tables are open, this is very suitable you set this property none when working with MS access in other to save time and optimize your speed.
- Do not apply the Index to the field with same data- If you have number fields in your access database which contains 2 to 3 values applying index may not be very helpful. But you should to check the number of entries in an index use the access unalike count property in the MS access.
- Use shortcuts- This is very essential and important when working with MS access or when working with other MS office application, and so you must be able to work with shortcuts in order to save a lot of time. If you are unable to follow this step, you should call MS Access Technical Support team to get proper technical guidance from online experts.
- Keep columns to a minimum in a table- This is a misunderstanding to hope that the number of records in a table can slow down your MS access database when it is the number of columns that is more memory subtle due to allocation of memory for every column.
- Close unnecessary forms- You must close each unwanted form while working with MS access database. Because forms absorb more memory and if it is not in use this should be closed in order to free up memory and releasing memory for few other of MS access application to use. If any user faces any technical difficulty, he/she calls directly at toll free MS Access Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-200-0209 to get immediate technical assistance over a short period of time.
Content Source:- https://goo.gl/zseB7p